IN THE COMMUNITYHelping our clients transcend difficult circumstances and move forward to a bright new future is our core mission at MacLean Law. We likewise extend this commitment to the community at large. We engage in and contribute to charitable, cultural, sports and service events, activities, and organizations that enrich the lives of those in need or those who are striving to flourish and achieve new levels of well-being and success.
Some examples of community initiatives and organizations that MacLean lawyers and staff support in a variety of ways include:
- Access Pro Bono legal clinic
- ALS Society of BC
- Burnaby Lakers Lacrosse Team
- Dress for Success Vancouver
- Lawyers with Pride (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee of the Canadian Bar Association of BC).
- MS Society of BC
- Rotary International
- Salvation Army
- Union Gospel Mission
- West Coast LEAF (West Coast Legal Education and Action Fund)
Our lawyers also regularly provide pro-bono services on an individual basis for events, activities, and/or organizations meaningful to them.