Amalia’s goal is to advance her clients’ position in a low-conflict and cost-effective manner. She encourages resolution through negotiation, mediation and collaborative process, but is prepared to litigate her clients’ positions when necessary.
Amalia assists her clients with resolving family law issues such as:
- Parenting disputes, including those related to guardianship, parenting time and custody
- Property and debt division
- Excluded asset, unequal division, and trust claims
- Spousal support
- Child support
Amalia is also experienced in drafting agreements, including cohabitation agreements and separation agreements.
- 2013 Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts, Simon Fraser University
- Collaborative Law Training
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- British Columbia Bar