Anna Perry is a certified collaborative practitioner, mediator and arbitrator. She brings 30 years of experience as a lawyer and 17 years of family law focus to help clients resolve matters for their unique needs and circumstances. Anna takes a pragmatic approach to her practice. Preparation, organization and documentation is her mantra as issues and options are defined, discussed and resolved in priority. She creates fact based and realistic solutions, preferring personal discussions on contested issues instead of engaging in protracted affidavit exchanges.
Anna understands and knows when and how to use Court effectively and ensures her relationships with Court, colleagues and clients are on solid footing.
Committed to her practice, Anna has provided expertise as a radio talk show host (CFox) and guest appearances on CBC News to speak on topical legal issues.
- 1988 Juris Doctor, Dalhousie University – Schulich School of Law, Halifax, NS
- 1985 Bachelor of Arts – BA, Arts, Political Science, Math, French, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- 1984 Bachelor’s degree, Pre-Law Studies, Capilano University, North Vancouver, BC
- 1979 Bachelor of Fine Arts – BFA, Design and Applied Arts, OCAD University, Toronto, ON
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Certified Family Law Arbitrator
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer
- Present – Lawyer, MacLean Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2007 – 2018 Lawyer, Westside Family Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2004 – 2007 Lawyer, Quay Law Centre, New Westminster, BC
- 2001 – 2004 Lawyer, Greenway Legal Centre, Langley, BC
- 1998 – 2000 Registrar & Lawyer Advisor, Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner of BC, Vancouver, BC
- 1993 – 1998 Manager & Registrar, Court Services, Vancouver, BC
- 1991 – 1993 Deputy Registrar & Lawyer Advisor, Land Title Office, Ministry of the Attorney General, New Westminster, BC
- 1989 – 1991 Lecturer and Author, The University of British Columbia, Commerce Faculty, Vancouver, BC
- 1988 – 1989 Articled Student, Campney, Murphy, Vancouver, BC