Kelsey has a Juris Doctor from Bond University, Australia. She completed her Bachelor of Arts at UBC with a double major in History and English Literature. Kelsey was the recipient of the UBC Go Global International Learning Programs Award that enabled her to study in Venice, Italy.
Kelsey was fortunate to article at a well known and respected law firm in Vancouver working extensively in Family Law. She will be working with the senior family lawyers in the MacLean Law Surrey office.
She brings many skills to the table having participated in the Women in Business Club, the Triathlon Club and the Ballroom Dance Club at UBC. Kelsey has trained extensively in dance, participating in many festivals throughout the province. She loves the athleticism and creativity it brings to her life, and will be dancing her skills around the courtroom if required.
- 2015 Juris Doctor, Bond University, Australia
(Admitted by the National Committee of Accreditation to practice law in Canada)
- 2012 Bachelor of Art History, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- 2011 UBC Go Global International Learning Programs Award
- 2016 – 2017 Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP, Vancouver, BC
- 2015 – 2016 Dickson, Dusanj & Wirk Chartered Accountants, Vancouver, BC
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- 2014 – 2015 Dance instructor – Bond University Fitness Centre
- 2012 Member of Women in Business Club, Triathlon Club and Ballroom Dance Club