Spencer MacLean works closely with Lorne MacLean, Q.C. in the family law department on complex family law matters, marriage agreements, and high net worth family wealth and asset preservation strategies. He crafts bespoke BC marriage agreements for medium to high net worth individuals seeking wealth and asset protection and negotiates BC prenuptial agreements to ensure the spouse who may have a lesser net worth is properly protected in the negotiation of property agreements.
Spencer also capably handles Vancouver personal injury files from minor personal injury claims to catastrophic injury cases. His clients rate him highly for his compassion, tenacity and strategic focus on their cases that lead to favourable outcomes.
Spencer graduated with a JD (Juris Doctor) from the Faculty of Law at Bond University – the highest rated Australian university, receiving the maximum five stars across all key performance indicators.
Outside of work, Spencer is an avid hockey player and sports enthusiast and he was awarded Richmond Minor Hockey Player of The Year.
- 2012 JD (Juris Doctor) Faculty of Law – Bond University – Australia
- 2010 BA in Political Science at the University of Victoria, Victoria BC
- 2014 British Columbia Bar
- Present — Lawyer, MacLean Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2013-2014 Articled Student, MacLean Law, Surrey, BC