Susanna completed her legal studies at the University of Alberta where she received her Juris Doctorate. Prior to that, she studied English at the University of British Columbia for her Bachelor of Arts degree. Susanna has completed most of her articles and throughout her studies she has been a force in her community. She was Treasurer and Executive Member of the Women’s Law Forum, a clinical student for Legal Aid Alberta, and a student volunteer for both Pro Bono Students Canada and Student Legal Services in Edmonton. She speaks Mandarin which will be of great benefit to our Asian Wealth Preservation Team and our Mandarin speaking clients.
Susanna joins MacLean Law’s ranks as a singer, having participated in her law school’s theatre production in Alberta. You can also find her baking, kayaking and snowboarding in her spare time.
- 2015 Juris Doctorate, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts, English, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- Present – Lawyer, MacLean Law, Vancouver, BC
- 2016 Articled Student, Wallace M. Wong & Co., Richmond, BC
- 2015 Clinical Student, Legal Aid Alberta, Family Law Office, Edmonton, AB
- 2013 Student Editor, Professor Bruce Ziff, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- 2012 – 2015 Treasurer & Executive Member, Women’s Law Forum, Edmonton, AB
- 2013 – 2014 Civil Claims Duty Counsel Student Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, Edmonton, AB
- 2012 – 2013 Civil/Family Project Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Edmonton, AB
- 2012 – 2013 Do-Your-Own-Divorce Clinic Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Edmonton, AB